Skip to main content

2B2T STORY OF A NEWFAG: Part One

My started off as a simple evening. I was chatting in Striak's discord with Tavux, httplogan and a few other fellow Striak friends. They were all discussing the server that FitMC played. This server is known as 2b2t.org. I watched the Rusher War from a viewer perspective. Never had any time nor interest in joining this odd server. Until the wee hours of March 25th, 2017, I never joined it. But, I sat there, waiting in queue. It was a long wait. Kinda pissed me off. But, once I joined, I knew I would be stuck here. httplogan met me at the nether spawn. He geared me up and we headed to the Dark Souls.
This screenshot was one of my first encounters on the server. This was where we were for the Dark Souls Tower adventure I had with a few spawn masons. They intrigued me a lot. I met Hermeticlock this day as well. We also found this.
This was at the base known as Ziggytown. I was so intrigued that someone could do such a thing on a server and ultimately break minecraft. But after this nightly adventure, they all went to sleep. I continued to explore. But, at spawn, I was killed by some fags. I can't remember their names. Then, I started to associate with other cool cats on the server. My night continued with some more exploration of spawn.
Then walking around naked and chatting with other members, I met my first friend. His name was Woofmore aka TBNRMelon. Nice kid. I found a sanctuary at spawn. He needed help so I gave him the coords. A small friendship began on 2b2t, but only lasted for a short while.
I soon traveled by myself to the Valley of Wheat, at least one week before it got destroyed. People were saying it was already destroyed. But, I managed to find some wheat left.
So I arrived at the VoW on March 31st. There was barely anything left except for what you see above. The withers almost killed me that day. Damn things. At this time, Woofmore introduced me to the Spawn Masons. I already was a stream mod for FitMc. Being the edgy female that I am, I thought I could get into it. I started to hang out and chat with them. I then met the friend I can always trust, BlazinSaiyan. He is a great friend, and someday I hope we can meet. But, now it is the temp map on 2b2t for April Fools. I took a small break and memed it for a bit.
I played a bit of the Temp Map on April 2nd. It was a little bit of fun. But, since all the diamond was already gone, I just left and waited for the main map to come back on. I met Jumbo Warrior a bit after this. He was a Spawn Mason who collected books. I was excited to be receiving my first items in the game. In exchanged for my signature on a book, I was given items to start out with. Now, being fully geared at spawn, I started to explore this forsaken server.

I found this neat little build at spawn. I loved visiting something so old(only being made during the Rusher war). It intrigued me. The building style of it and everything. This was on April 3rd. On April 6th, I found this flower.
A poor. lonely. flower. Represents my life a lot. I was a lone wolf for a while until I met up with BlazinSaiyan on the server. On the way to his base, we found this neat base. We went out of every portal and checked everything out.
This was on April 8th. It was a neat build. But, unfortunately, being so close to the highway, it was griefed. Another neat photo on our way to his base.
Why does this happen? Who knows. But, my bond with the Blazin grew stronger, and the hatred for me from others grew bigger. I knew he was risking hanging around with me. But, he did not care anyways. Such a sweet person. But full of memes.

The night of April 15th came. It was a fun night filled with others from 2b2t trying to repair the nether spawn. It only lasted until morning. But, I became good friends with Auion and AlexiPlaysMc through here. 



This concludes my first month on 2b2t. Part two will be coming tomorrow!
I hope you enjoy the screenshots <3

Comments

  1. Cool blog, seems I'm the first commentator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice blog, seems I'm the second commentator.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Leading a Faction

Two days ago, a newfag known as myself created a faction. I decided to call it the Virus Mafia. We are all stragglers from the fall of Lucifer. Funny thing, later that night into the following morning, the biggest faction, known as the Spawn Masons, was disbanded by Hermeticlock. From previous encounters with the man himself, he seemed to have lost interest in all of 2b2t. From my conversations with D_loaded, he seemed to ignore all his friends, and just started to get bored. He joined 2b2t back in July of 2016. He accomplished all he could ever want as a newfag. Strangely enough, he has inspired me to create a faction known as the Mafia of 2b2t. This adventure will be serious this time. The downfall of Visionary has taught me a lot.